Wednesday, August 19, 2009

ECON2105 and Aplia – Macro Economics

I’m pretty stoked to begin in earnest this journey of learning specifically about the global economy in a traditional accredited academic manner.  I’ve got a head start having been an entrepreneur, investor, business owner, franchisor, partner, principal and one-pop shop, as well as a “worker”, consultant, cast, team member or employee of literally hundreds of firms worldwide.  That’s something you just can’t get by being an employee of the same company for 35 years.

Now, I’m clearly no investor with a “Capital I” like Rich Dad, but I’ve been in touch with my inner “Poor Dad” and I can say I’m okay with being a poor dad for a little while longer whilst I clean up my act and get these thoughts out of my head and ascribed to some form worthy of notation or inspection by others.

First up, Macroeconomics, a really cool courseware system called Aplia, a world-class book and the head of the department at CSU… what else could an upstart like me ask for?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers